- Incorporation of SOUTH WEST PINNACLE EXPLORATION LIMITED
- Spudding of First Slim size Core hole for Kimberlite exploration for Rio Tinto India in Jan 2007.
- First set of 2 nos. Of High Tech Drilling Rigs (Atlas Copco CS14 Core Drilling Rigs) inducted
- Large diameter Coring (LDC)Technology implemented for Rio Tinto India for their Bunder Project in Madhya Pradesh.
- Started Core Hole Drilling for a major Chromite exploration project in Odisha for Tata Steel Limited.
- Spudding of first CBM Exploratory Core Hole Drilling for Arrow India Limited.
- Total number of Drilling Rigs increased to 4
- Successfully drilled a core hole upto a depth of 834m for Chromite Exploration at Sukhinda Chromite Mines for Tata Steel Limited.
- Fleet Size of Drilling Rigs increased to 7
- Successfully drilled a Large Diameter Core Hole of 8” Core upto a depth of 351m for Kimberlite.
- Total number of Drilling Rigs increased to 10.
- Won the 1st Government Exploration Project in the State of JHARKHAND for DMG Jharkhand.
- Induction of the first Geophysical Logging Unit in the Company.
- Population of total number of Drilling Rigs increased to 16.
- Full Suite of Geological Services launched by SWPE.
- Started 1st Overseas Drilling Program for Multi-Metal exploration in SULTANATE OF OMAN.
- Won contracts for 3 nos. Of Detailed Coal Exploration in the state of JHARKHAND for CMPDI
- RC (Reverse Circulation) Drilling introduced in SWPE. Started its 1st RC Drilling Project for Iron Ore Exploration for Tata Steel Limited.
- Fleet Size of Drilling Rigs increased to 22.
- Completed 40 nos. Of Core Holes in CBM Exploration for 4 CBM Blocks.
- 2 nos. Of CBM Production Drilling Rigs inducted in SWPE.
- Won a prestigious CBM Production Well Drilling Contract for RIL.
- No. of Drilling Rigs increased to 24.
- Completion of 50 CBM Production Wells in just 8 months time.
- Successfully completed drilling & field geological activities in 2 major Coal Exploration Programs.
- Successfully drilled a Core Hole upto a depth of 1300m for Zinc Exploration.
- Started a major Detailed Coal Exploration Program in the state of CHATTISGARH
- Resistivity & Magnetic Surveys introduced in SWPE & also completed the first Resistivity & Magnetic Survey.
- Population of Drilling Rigs go upto 26
- Successful completion of drilling of 100 CBM Production Wells
- Won the first Geophysical Logging Contract for the exploration of ATOMIC MINERALS.
- Submitted Geological Report for a Coal Block explored by SWPE, with 78,000 m of core drilling in 176 boreholes with approx. 40,000 m of geophysical logging in a time period of merely 27 months.
- Fleet Size of Drilling Rigs increased to 29.
- Successful completion of 50 Exploratory Projects both in India & Overseas.
- Successful completion of drilling of 150 CBM Production Wells.
- SWPE Family count crossed 500 plus members
- Successful completion of Single Core Hole Drilling of 1546m of Zinc at Zawar for HINDUSTAN ZINC LTD. (HZL).
- Marked 10 years of SWPE with more than 60 operations completed with Zero LTI incident.
- Fleet Size of Drilling Rigs go upto 31.
- Acquisition of its first HDD rig through its Subsidiary Pilot Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Successful completion of CBM production Drilling Contract for Reliance Industries Limited without a single LTI.
- Diversification of SWPE in the field of AQUIFER MAPPING.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification awarded to SWPE.
- Acquisition of state of Art High-tech Top Drive Self-Propelled SCHRAMM TXD Drilling Rig with a pullback capacity of 200,000 lbs., for Shale, CBM, Oil & Gas Exploration.
- Number of Drilling Rigs Increased to 37.